There's nothing you can't do.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Even More (Yes, I Know!) T-shirt Yarn Crafts

Okay, my obsession with this stuff is never ending. I'm working on some necklaces that will allow the wearer to change out the beads and charms, but in the mean time...I bring you the T-shirt yarn watch!

This was really just so easy, I'm planning to make a few more.

Basically, I just picked up a few of these at my local craft supply store:

I used beading wire and findings to attach the watch to a piece of T-shirt yarn, then I wrapped it around my wrist.

The best part is that if I get tired of the orange, I can always just attach it to a different colored strand for a totally new look. I could also layer this one with another color for a different look. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment